Fall festivities are some of the best of the entire year! Apart from breaking out my boots and sweaters, I’m getting ready for all the bonfires and haunted houses I plan to attend! There are so many different ways to spend your fall, so I put together a fun bucket list for you and your friends to get the most out of this season!
- Go on a hike. Fall is the best time of the year to go on a hike. It’s the perfect weather to be outside. You also get to see all of the leaves changing colors! (Plus, being active never hurts!)
- Halloween time is the best time for a scary movie night with your BFFs! If you’re not into scary movies, you can always watch some classic Halloween movies such as Hocus Pocus or Halloween Town!
- Bake, bake, bake! There are so many festive treats to make like the picture on the right that’ll make your mouth water.
- Carve a pumpkin (and eat the pumpkin seeds!). Whenever my family carves pumpkins, we always salt and bake the seeds at the end. Not only do you get a jack-o-lantern out of it but a yummy snack, too!
- Go to a haunted house or trail. You can’t have Halloween without a little scare!
- Make s’mores. If you have a bonfire, s’mores along with apple cider are a necessity! Fun fact: even if you don’t have a bonfire, there are ways to make them using your microwave!
- Have a fall photoshoot. It’s so fun to dress up in sweaters and boots and take fun pictures outside with your friends! At least it makes for a good Instagram post, right?
What else do you have on your fall bucket list? If you haven’t made one, I urge you to make the best of this season!
XOXO – Chelsea