Having the ultimate girls’ night at home can often trump any night out. Chick flicks, pizzas, and a bunch of sleeping bags may be the only things you think you’ll need for the perfect night, but I’ve found five Pinterest ideas that’ll make your sleepover the best of the year!
- I love when I’m staying the night at a friend’s house and she has a killer breakfast to wake up to :). I found the cute idea of having a waffle bar with tons of toppings and flavors. You can put blueberries, strawberries, bananas, chocolate chips, whipped cream, etc. out on your table while your waffles are toasting!
- Where I live, it’s still going to be warm outside for a while (and even if it’s a little cold in your area, bundle up!). If you have an open side of your house or a sheet you can hang somewhere outside, set up a projector and have an outdoor movie night!
- Since fall is coming up, you’ll need some delicious hot drinks. Instead of a waffle bar like the one above, try out a hot chocolate bar! Set out different types of hot cocoa along with tons of different toppings such as mini marshmallows, caramels, whipped cream, etc. YUM!
- Now this idea might be a little bit of a stretch for some, but I think it’s great! For a couple hours, everyone put their phone in a basket and play some old fashioned games such as capture the flag or flashlight tag!
- Lastly, if you and your friends start to get bored, have some fun by doing blindfolded makeovers or facials! There are so many DIY face mask recipes to choose from.
Which idea are you going to try out? Let me know your fave below :)!