Spring break is often the time for college kids to go on a trip with their friends or get some time away from school to relax and spend time with family. If you’re staying home or at school for spring break, you don’t have to miss out on all the fun! Here are five ideas for a spring break “staycation!”
- Take a day to binge watch that Netflix series you’ve been wanting to watch. Clear your schedule for the day, make some snacks, lay in bed, and simply relax!
- Take a day trip to a good hiking spot or a big city. This is an inexpensive way to get a mini vacation in your break without having to go very far! Most of the time you can discover hidden spots that make for the best adventures.
- Set apart a day on the weekend where you and the rest of your family are free. Then, plan out a whole day to spend time with each other and do fun things around your city!
- Since you’re saving money by not going on any spring break festivities, treat yourself to a shopping spree! I don’t mean you have to drain your bank account, but you can treat yourself by splurging a little at the mall.
- Catch up with your high school friends. If you live away at college, you might not get the chance to see old friends as much. Send out a group text and plan a fun day for the crew!
What other ideas do you have to add to the list? Let me know in the comment section below! 🙂
XO – Chelsea