It’s a pretty terrifying thing to know when the person you’re dating isn’t the one for you. You know they’re too different from you or that you both are going down two totally different paths. BUT when you meet someone that’s perfect for you, there are certain signs to assure you that you’re in the right relationship! They do say you know when you know right? 🙂
- You’re on the same page. It’s so good to have the same beliefs, morals, and plans as each other. I’m not saying you can’t differ on things but it’s better to have similar wants and mindsets as one another!
- Trust. If you can’t trust the person you’re dating, maybe you should reevaluate why you can’t trust him in the first place. Maybe something in your past makes it hard for you to trust, but if you truly can’t trust what he’s saying, that’s a major red flag!
- Openness. Openness and honesty are two of the best things to have in a relationship. It’s nice to be with someone that you can tell everything to and rely on them to do the same!
- God is the center of your relationship. This may not be the case for everybody, but for my relationship, I like to keep God in the center. If you glorify God with your relationship, you’re most likely on the same page and everything else will fall into place!
- You have fun together. Nothing’s better than kicking back and laughing till you cry, especially with the person you’re dating. As important as it is to have those serious moments, it’s just as important to have the fun ones, as well!
Are you in a relationship? What do you think about these signs? Let me know in the comments below!
XOXO – Chelsea