Winter is here and amongst us whether we like it or not. Since we change our wardrobes and other things during the cold months, why don’t we make our rooms a little winterproof too? Whether you’re living in a dorm, apartment, or still at home, here are some things to get your room nice and cozy for the winter!
- Get a heated blanket. Once you get a heated blanket, you’ll never go back! They’re so nice to curl up in after coming in from the cold weather. (Maybe add it on to your Christmas wish list!)
- Purchase a fuzzy rug! Purchasing a warm, fuzzy rug will make your room cozier and winter ready. It’ll even be an added decoration to make your room more stylish!
- Buy a humidifier. The air outside gets ten times drier during the winter which can mess with your skin and lungs. Get a humidifier to help with any dry skin, stuffy noses, coughs, etc.!
- Get a couple holiday scented candles! A scented candle totally gets your room into the holiday mood. Whether you like a Christmas cookie scent or a pine scented candle, you can find the perfect one to fill your room with.
- Find the right temperature. Nothing is worse than an overheated or freezing dorm room. Find a temperature that’s perfect for you.
Have any more tips I should add to the list? Let me know so I can try them out for myself!
XOXO – Chels