Galentine’s Day is something someone came up with for all the single ladies out there! If you don’t understand, the first part in GALentine’s Day refers to your gals that are in the same boat as you! Celebrate this holiday with your BFFs by having a girl’s night! Here are some ideas to make your night the best Valentine’s Day yet!
- Make a reservation at a nice restaurant and make a night out of it! Dress up and take lots of fun pictures to capture your night.
- If you’d rather stay in for the night, have a baking night and make tons of Valentine’s Day treats. After they’re done, put on a movie and pig out :).
- Wherever you live, there’s always something to do if you think outside the box. Where I live, there’s an ice skating rink that all of my friends and I like to go to every year! Think what’s different to do around your area that’ll be fun for you and your friends!
- If you’re able to, treat yourself and take a weekend trip somewhere! Maybe you’re old enough to road trip to a nearby big city depending on where you live!
- This idea is my favorite! Instead of doing secret Santa like you do around Christmas time, do secret valentine! Draw names at least a week before the holiday to give your friends some time to get their gifts. Maybe grab your valentine some chocolates and candy! Set a price range and have fun :).
Let me know what you and your BFFs do for Galentine’s Day!
XOXO – Chels