Losing weight doesn’t have to be a huge hassle! It isn’t ALL about sweating your booty off on the treadmill. There are a few simple ways to shed a few pounds that don’t require you to count calories. Here they are!
- Always start your meal with a glass of water: This ensures that you stay hydrated and feel fuller right away, which keeps you from overeating!
- Control your portions: If you are aiming to lose weight, keeping your portions in check is a must. Use a smaller plate and fill it up, that way it will trick your mind into thinking you have more food than you actually do, and it will also keep your portions small. Also, don’t go back for seconds!
- Make simple swaps: Instead of ranch dressing, try a vinaigrette and save 80 calories! Opt for fresh fruit instead of dry and save a ton as well!
- Move more: If you don’t have time to get a workout in, take the stairs instead of the elevator or park a little further away from the school entrance!
- Eat a early, light dinner: Eating too much too late can cause digestion and sleep issues that make it hard to stick to a healthy routine. You need to eat at least 2-3 hours before bed.
Dieting is SO not fun. Making these small changes makes losing weight an achievable goal!