Ahhhh Christmas break is quickly approaching! It’s such a wonderful time full of family, friends, and of course, NO school! So what do you do on those days where you’ve got nothing to do? I’ve got your complete activity guide to keep you busy and entertained during the most wonderful time of the year!
- It’s the season for giving! Give one of your friends a random surprise gift! Even if it’s little, it’ll make their day.
- Decorate your house! What a better way to get in the spirit?!
- Have your friends over and do something crazy like have a dance party!
- Make an assortment of hot chocolates! Try fun flavors like caramel, dark chocolate, and red velvet! Grab some yummy toppings including marshmallows, whipped cream, and chocolate/caramel drizzle.
- Buddle up and go outdoor ice skating!
- Bake cookies and goodies with your family while blasting Christmas music!
Have a wonderful Christmas and remember the reason for the season (hint: Jesus)!