Sleeping can be tough when you want to look your best. The messy hair, slobber, and puffy eyes are all part of the package! Although it can be tough to rise and shine, here are a few tips and tricks to wake up feeling like Beyoncé…flawless!
- Switch out your cotton pillowcase for a satin one. Turning over in the night can cause fizziness and breakage. Satin allows your hair to glide, diminishing frizz!
- For whiter teeth, mix a small amount of baking soda and water together to create a paste. Once you’ve brushed your teeth as you normally would, brush your teeth again with the baking soda mixture. This will erase surface stains. Since you can’t eat or drink for an hour after doing this, nighttime is the best time!
- If you tend to wake up with dry skin, try using a humidifier at night. This will add moisture to your skin as you sleep!
- Dry feet? Try rubbing on a generous amount of foot cream and putting on cotton socks after wards!
- If you tend to wake up with a puffy face, try sleeping on your back and elevating your head! This will prevent unwanted/extra fluids from flowing to your face.
- First and foremost, always get enough sleep!
Happy sleeping Insiders!