A lot goes into a relationship. Unfortunately, it isn’t as easy as some may think. It’s important to make sure you and your significant other are ready and mature enough before jumping into things. You want the best relationship possible, right?! Although I am no expert on relationships, I do have a few pointers to see if you’re ready for a boyfriend….or nah!
- If you feel like you need a boyfriend to make you feel complete, then you are not ready. You need to find out who are truly are before relying on another person. Knowing yourself is the first step to being happy.
- Sexual relationships are the wrong kind of relationships. A relationship should be based off a sense of friendship, making the other happy, and truly loving them for them! If your relationship is only based on sex, then you’re in it for the wrong reasons.
- It’s important to accept people for who they are. If you start to pick out everything that is wrong about someone, then you will eventually make yourself miserable in the relationship. Everyone has their flaws! No one is perfect!
- If you feel the need to always have a guy, then you need to take a moment and look at yourself. If you’re going from boyfriend to boyfriend, then you are not ready for a relationship. Wait until you find someone that really makes you happy and someone you could see yourself with for a long period of time.
- NEVER change who you are for a guy. If you feel the need to change yourself, then move on! There are plenty of fish in the sea. The right guy will come around who likes you for you.
Finding a boyfriend can be tricky, but finding the “one” is even harder! It’s okay to be cautious when it comes to your next relationship…you want it to be a good one!
I love you all!