Ah vacation! It’s the perfect time to relax, eat large amounts of food, lie in the sun for hours, and become the definition of a “beach bum”. Even though you’re taking a break from real life, this doesn’t mean you should take a break from your mind and body. Of course, this is all part of the fun, but it’s important to get up and moving during your vacation! Check out a few simple ways to exercise while on vacation!
- Jog or walk the beach in the morning! The beautiful scenery will keep you wanting more, while each step in the sand works your calf muscles. Plus, if you get sweaty just jump into the water!
- If you’re near the mountains, go for a hike or a long bike ride!
- Try picking up a new sport like surfing, paddle boarding, or kayaking.
- Who said you shouldn’t exercise your mind on vacation?! Try putting your phone away and reading a book or playing a game of Sudoku.
- Find the nearest water park or amusement park! You won’t even realize how much you’re walking!
- Hit your hotel or resort gym. Try out all of their fancy workout equipment!
Next time you take a vacation, challenge yourself to be as active as possible. You’ll come back from vacation feeling refreshed!