It’s almost fall, y’all! I am SO looking forward to fall. There are a ton of reasons why I am counting down the days until this s’mores filled, bonfire-going season is upon us, and here they are!
- HOT CHOCOLATE: Need I say more? There are so many kinds of hot chocolate, too. I especially love peppermint hot chocolate!
- Cuddling with blankets bc no bae: Or cuddling with my dogs. Who needs a bae when you have three adorable pups?
- Pumpkin picking with frands: A super fun thing to do with your friends in the fall is pumpkin picking! If you and your friends are ever bored and out of ideas of things to do during the fall, pumpkin picking is your solution. You can even carve your pumpkins together after you pick them!
- The smells: AKA PUMPKIN SPICE: Pumpkin spice candle, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin spice cookies, pumpkin spice pancakes, the whole shebang! The smell is so comforting and just makes me feel so happy! And so ready for Thanksgiving!
- Chilly weather: Chilly, but not freezing. Like, boots scarf and a light jacket. Perf.
Why are YOU looking forward to fall? Comment below and let me know!