The Bible is full of many, many things. It’s full of wisdom, encouragement, lessons, and lots of other valuable things to apply to your life. I recently came across an…
The Bible is full of many, many things. It’s full of wisdom, encouragement, lessons, and lots of other valuable things to apply to your life. I recently came across an article on Pinterest that had a list of “Bible emergency numbers” that apply to specific problems and struggles you might be going through. Here are some key verses that can help!
- For when you’re upset – John 14:1-4. These verses focus on God’s perfect kingdom He has awaiting you. It gives you hope and reassurance that there is so much more to life. Don’t get upset over the little things!
- For when you’re lonely – Psalm 23. This chapter talks about how the Lord is your shepherd and is always with you. It gives you comfort knowing that God is with you all the days of your life!
- For when you’re anxious – Philippians 4:4-9. Anxiety is a thing that everyone gets. Whether it’s over a test or a sticky situation, give all your cares to God!
- For when you’re depressed – Psalm 27. This chapter is one of my favorites. It ends with saying “wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.” There are the best days of your life ahead of you!
- For when you’re lost – Psalm 73:23-26. These verses talk about how God will guide you even if your flesh and heart fail you. Seek His counsel because He has you in the palm of His hand!
I hope these help you beat your struggles one verse at a time!
XOXO – Chelsea