As a freshman in my first semester of college, I’ve realized there are certain things that I can’t live without and things that I hadn’t even thought about buying or…
As a freshman in my first semester of college, I’ve realized there are certain things that I can’t live without and things that I hadn’t even thought about buying or bringing with me. Whether it be food, school supplies, etc., here are some college essentials that you should add to your list as well!
- A shower caddy. If you’re living in a community style dorm, this is a must-have! It makes it so much easier to take all of your things to and from the shower.
- Microwaveable food. Dining halls are great but sometimes you need something quick and easy. Stack up on some microwaveable mac and cheese for those time crunch days.
- But also healthy food! Microwaveable meals are great but not always the healthiest option. Grab some apples, bananas, etc. too!
- Sorority rush essentials. If you’re going through recruitment, make sure you have all of the necessities such as mints, a hair brush, lip gloss, etc.
- Coffee, coffee, coffee! I’m telling you, coffee will be your lifesaver! It’s essential for those late nights in the library or 8 am classes.
- To-go coffee cups. Along with coffee, you’ll need some cute to-go coffee cups! Target sells packages of them for a great price (they’re also super cute!).
- A stylish planner. Taking multiple classes different days of the week can get confusing, especially when you have tons of due dates and exams! Purchase a planner like one of the ones above to organize your assignments, meetings, events, etc.
- A prayer partner. On a more serious note, having a friend that you can talk and pray with is extremely important. College can be tough and sometimes you need a trustworthy friend to be there for you.
If you check these off your list, you’ll be set!
XO – Chelsea