When I first started out using makeup, I didn’t really have a clue what I was doing! But over the years, I’d like to think I’ve gotten pretty comfortable with…
When I first started out using makeup, I didn’t really have a clue what I was doing! But over the years, I’d like to think I’ve gotten pretty comfortable with creating all the different beauty and makeup trends on my own skin. Eyeshadow trends can sometimes be the hardest to pull off without knowing where to put each shade. This guide helped me master eyeshadow and know the best way to accent my eyes!
- Brow bone/Highlight. As far as your brow bone goes, focus on highlighting it. This will give your eyes the pop they need!
- Crease. To add some dimension to your eyes, add a darker shade to your crease. Once again, this will make them pop!
- Lid. This is where your base color will go. I suggest a neutral shade that will be a good foundation for your other darker tones!
- Outer V. If you’re a fan of the “cat eye” eyeliner look, then this part of your lid will practically be covered anyways. But if you’re not big on eyeliner, then apply a darker shade to your outer v. If you want a softer look, blend with a blending brush for a less sharp effect.
- Lower Lash Line. Once again, if you’re an eyeliner type of girl, then this part of your eye will most likely already be covered! But if you want a little more definition, add a darker, neutral shadow to your lash line.
- Tear duct. To add a little glow to your eyes, apply a shimmery or light colored eyeshadow. This will make your eyes sparkle!
I hope this helps you just as much as it helped me!
XO – Chelsea