Hey Insiders, Whether you’re a broke college student or middle/high school student with not enough time in the day, finding time to snack healthy is hard. It’s so easy…
Whether you’re a broke college student or middle/high school student with not enough time in the day, finding time to snack healthy is hard. It’s so easy to grab a soda and a bag of potato chips and run out the door. Although this snack may be tiny, over time it can start to mess with your health. Scary, huh?! Show your body some love by snacking on foods that will benefit your body and overall health. I’ll list a few of my favorite cheap, healthy, and on-the-go snacks for your busy life!
- Popcorn: Pop a small bag before you go to bed. This way you can grab the bag as you run out the door in the morning. It’ll satisfy those salty cravings without all the calories.
- Yogurt: Ever get that late night ice cream craving? I do! Instead, try eating a yogurt. It comes in so many flavors like vanilla, key lime pie, and even chocolate cake! It has the creaminess and sweetness of yogurt without all the added fat.
- String Cheese: It’s not just for kindergarteners anymore! This is such a great snack to grab out of the fridge and go. It’s full of calcium and will even give you a little extra protein.
- Nuts: This protein packed snack comes in so many different varieties and is extremely portable. Pair them with a handful of raisins for added sweetness!
- Crackers: Pick whole grain over regular crackers to feel fuller longer.
Remember, it’s always simple to grab an apple or banana on the go too! Taking care of your body is so important! Not only will you feel better, but you’ll have a rockin’ bod and clear skin as well. It’s a win-win situation! Go healthy!