Winter is quickly approaching and sometimes, it can be hard to dress cute with layers upon layers of clothing. I live in the middle of the Midwest, so we get…
Winter is quickly approaching and sometimes, it can be hard to dress cute with layers upon layers of clothing. I live in the middle of the Midwest, so we get hit hard with snow storms every year. Throughout the years, I’ve come across some amazing, warm pieces that everyone needs in their wardrobe. Who says you can’t dress warm and look cute at the same time?!
- Sorel boots are amazing! They come in all different styles and can keep your feet warm in negative degrees! Pair them with tall wool socks and a long sweater.
- Puffy coats are the definition of warmth. Many designers such as Michael Kors and BCBG have made the puffy coat chic by adding thick gold zippers, buttons, and different lengths. I LOVE knee length puffy coats!
- Beanies are fab! They can take any outfit to the next level of street style or grunge. Try a thick cable knit beanie!
- Vests are everything! It’s the perfect item to throw on during a chilly day. If you’re looking for a classy look, add a flannel and some riding boots to the mix.
- Ponchos are back in! They are absolutely amazing with a long sleeve under and some leather leggings.
Have a fabulous winter, Insiders!