Gingham is the classic picnic print. It is a great spring and summer pattern, not just for picnicking in the park! You can find many ways to wear this classic…
Gingham is the classic picnic print. It is a great spring and summer pattern, not just for picnicking in the park! You can find many ways to wear this classic print for every occasion. Here are a few ways I have found!
- On a date: Pair a fun and flirty gingham top with some simple skinnies and a cute purse. The top will give a touch of your feminine side, whereas the jeans keep it low-key.
- To the beach: I am obsessed with gingham swimwear! It is so vintage and fun. I happen to own this suit! I love the high-waisted bottoms that help slim my hips. And the off-the-shoulder sleeves of the top add some extra style to the ensemble.
- For girl’s day: A fun dress is a must for a girls day out! Grab a fun and flowy dress like the one pictured and get ready to hang with your gals. I love the ruffled shoulders and synched waist of this look. It is so girly and sweet!
- At the office: Keep it classy at the office by wearing a gingham shirt tucked into a skirt. I love this look because it is just a touch of preppy.
- Out shopping: Rompers are one of my favorite spring and summer pieces, so obviously a gingham romper makes the list! This romper is cozy, cute, and completely classy. You can take this look from shopping to picnic to date as easy as pie. So versatile!
- Lounging around: Keep it cozy with a pair of cotton gingham shorts. I love this pair because of the tie-waist. It really gives off a fun retro vibe, don’t you think?
Gingham is a timelessly classy look. Do you have a favorite picnic-patterned piece? Comment below!