Winter is here and amongst us whether we like it or not. Since we change our wardrobes and other things during the cold months, why don’t we make our rooms…
Winter is here and amongst us whether we like it or not. Since we change our wardrobes and other things during the cold months, why don’t we make our rooms a little winterproof too? Whether you’re living in a dorm, apartment, or still at home, here are some things to get your room nice and cozy for the winter!
- Get a heated blanket. Once you get a heated blanket, you’ll never go back! They’re so nice to curl up in after coming in from the cold weather. (Maybe add it on to your Christmas wish list!)
- Purchase a fuzzy rug! Purchasing a warm, fuzzy rug will make your room cozier and winter ready. It’ll even be an added decoration to make your room more stylish!
- Buy a humidifier. The air outside gets ten times drier during the winter which can mess with your skin and lungs. Get a humidifier to help with any dry skin, stuffy noses, coughs, etc.!
- Get a couple holiday scented candles! A scented candle totally gets your room into the holiday mood. Whether you like a Christmas cookie scent or a pine scented candle, you can find the perfect one to fill your room with.
- Find the right temperature. Nothing is worse than an overheated or freezing dorm room. Find a temperature that’s perfect for you.
Have any more tips I should add to the list? Let me know so I can try them out for myself!
XOXO – Chels