Everyone deserves to feel like they are worth their weight in gold. They deserve to feel valued, treasured, and adored. The only person who can make you feel that way,…
Everyone deserves to feel like they are worth their weight in gold. They deserve to feel valued, treasured, and adored. The only person who can make you feel that way, whatever place you are at in your life or wherever you are, is Jesus. We go through so much every day. The world is a harsh, scary, sad place sometimes and it can be hard to endure some days. But you know what? God is always rooting for us. He is always in the stands, ready to whip out his pom poms and cheer us on to victory. If you ever feel like you aren’t worth His love or that you are not enough, I encourage you to read these next verses. They will help give you a glimpse at how God feels about you.
- “But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, and raised us up with Him and seated us with Him in the heavenly places of Christ Jesus,” Ephesians 2:4, 6
- “Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;” Philippians 1:6
- We are works in progress, but He isn’t done working in us yet! He has a unique purpose for each and every one of us.
- “The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs–heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him.” Romans 8:16-17
- Hear that? We are heirs of Christ! Also, God says our suffering for him will only bring us honor in heaven.
- The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O LORD, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands.” Psalm 138:8
- Like I said, he has a purpose for you!
- ”I, I am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not remember your sins.”
- You know that sin you are so ashamed of? He wiped it away. Gone. See ya.
We are so loved! So valued! So treasured by Jesus! He says you are worthy, and if Jesus says it you KNOW it is true. You are so worth it!