Fall/winter is my favorite time of year when it comes to nail trends. The tones are so rich and deep, plus they are very versatile and look good with just…
Fall/winter is my favorite time of year when it comes to nail trends. The tones are so rich and deep, plus they are very versatile and look good with just about any outfit! I can never decide which fall color I want to paint my nails because I love them all, but here are my top 5 go-to’s.
- Burgundy: Burgundy is classy and sassy. It is such a rich color, and I feel super feminine when I wear it. It is also a great fall/winter color because of the changing leaves and warm tones of nature.
- Grey: Grey is the perfect winter nail color because it is just dark enough to be “winter’ish”, but not as dark and severe as black, and not as summer-ish and peppy as white.
- Hunter green: You may not think that hunter green is a good nail color, but you would be mistaken! It is an untapped gem. Christmas colors are red and green, so some green in your look is encouraged. Hunter green is subtly green, so no need to fret if you are uneasy about wearing green on your nails.
- Dark sparkles: Want to show your mysterious side, playful side? Opt for dark polish with subtle sparkles!
- Nude: You can never go wrong with a perfectly pretty nude nail. If you aren’t sure what your Christmas has in store for you outfit wise, nude is a good bet because it goes with anything.