2016 was quite the year to remember. It gave us many things, both good and bad, that will go down in the books! Something that 2016 did give us were…
2016 was quite the year to remember. It gave us many things, both good and bad, that will go down in the books! Something that 2016 did give us were many trends that made their statements in the fashion world! There are several fashion trends that are predicted to make their debut or comeback in 2017. Here are some of them so you can get a head start!
- Sheer. Sheer is a material that’s always been around but has never gotten a lot of attention. But in 2017, it’s supposed to be one of the hottest trends!
- Flare. Flare jeans have started to make a comeback toward the end of 2016, but in 2017, they’re expected to really take off! I love the flared look because it adds a Boho, fun feel to your outfit.
- Romantic style. This trend includes a lot of velvet, silk, pinks, and reds! An outfit like the one on the right represents this feminine style perfectly. Silk slip dresses will be in almost every store next year! 🙂
- Sneakers. In 2016, retro Adidas sneakers made a massive comeback. In the new year, sneakers will be totally acceptable to throw on with almost any look! Get a pair that you can rock to pull off the street style.
- Street style. Speaking of street style, it is big as it is, but it’s getting even bigger! Brands such as Adidas, Nike, and many others will be coming out with some stylish pieces to add to your street style collection.
Which trend can you see yourself rocking in 2017? Let me know below!
XO – Chelsea