Let’s face it, it costs a pretty penny to feel pretty these days. Girls spend gobs of money on makeups and lotions and hair products to make themselves feel beautiful….
Let’s face it, it costs a pretty penny to feel pretty these days. Girls spend gobs of money on makeups and lotions and hair products to make themselves feel beautiful. Why spend your hard earned cash on those things when you can feel beautiful for free? Here are 5 ways to do just that.
- Call your mom or best friend to have a chat: These are the two people that will build you up and remind you of what a beautiful person you are.
- Get dressed up for dinner: Here is where you can get yourself all done up. Do your hair, put on some lip gloss, and go out to dinner with the girls.
- Laugh as much as possible: A smile is the most beautiful thing you can wear.
- Perform a random act of kindness: Your personality’s beauty will make you shine. Plus, you will feel like a million bucks because you helped someone else.
- Go on a walk or run outside: Go to a nature trail and just soak in the beauty of nature. Also, the exercise will make you feel refreshed and, well, beautiful.
Being beautiful doesn’t always mean getting all done up (although that can be fun sometimes J ). It can be something as simple as having a good laugh and feeling yourself smile. Beauty isn’t skin deep!