“So what do you want to do?” “I don’t know, what do YOU want to do?” Do you ever have this conversation when trying to figure out where to go/what…
“So what do you want to do?” “I don’t know, what do YOU want to do?” Do you ever have this conversation when trying to figure out where to go/what to do on a date? Well…Chelsea to the rescue! I’m here with 5 unusual date ideas that will knock you and your beau’s socks off!
1. Go to a chain bookstore and leave notes to future readers in copies of your favorite books. How cool would it be to be browsing through your favorite books and find a note from a random stranger?
2. Dress up as superheroes and stop at least one petty crime (like littering or jaywalking). You can be Superwoman and he can be your Superman 😉
3. Rent a movie you have never seen, put it on mute, and make up your own dialogue. This would be a blast because you can put your own words in and laugh at what the other person comes up with!
4. Visit as many of your friends as you can in one night and perform pranks on them. One of my favorites? If it is cold outside, take cotton balls, dip them in water, and stick them to their cars! Just make sure that the people you are pranking are good natured and can take a joke, you don’t want to make them mad!
5. Go to a restaurant and use fake names. You both will have a blast because it is your own little inside joke!
Have fun, love birds!