Fall festivities are some of the best of the entire year! Apart from breaking out my boots and sweaters, I’m getting ready for all the bonfires and haunted houses I…
Fall festivities are some of the best of the entire year! Apart from breaking out my boots and sweaters, I’m getting ready for all the bonfires and haunted houses I plan to attend! There are so many different ways to spend your fall, so I put together a fun bucket list for you and your friends to get the most out of this season!
- Go on a hike. Fall is the best time of the year to go on a hike. It’s the perfect weather to be outside. You also get to see all of the leaves changing colors! (Plus, being active never hurts!)
- Halloween time is the best time for a scary movie night with your BFFs! If you’re not into scary movies, you can always watch some classic Halloween movies such as Hocus Pocus or Halloween Town!
- Bake, bake, bake! There are so many festive treats to make like the picture on the right that’ll make your mouth water.
- Carve a pumpkin (and eat the pumpkin seeds!). Whenever my family carves pumpkins, we always salt and bake the seeds at the end. Not only do you get a jack-o-lantern out of it but a yummy snack, too!
- Go to a haunted house or trail. You can’t have Halloween without a little scare!
- Make s’mores. If you have a bonfire, s’mores along with apple cider are a necessity! Fun fact: even if you don’t have a bonfire, there are ways to make them using your microwave!
- Have a fall photoshoot. It’s so fun to dress up in sweaters and boots and take fun pictures outside with your friends! At least it makes for a good Instagram post, right?
What else do you have on your fall bucket list? If you haven’t made one, I urge you to make the best of this season!
XOXO – Chelsea