Cleopatra, the Egyptian queen, was known as the most beautiful woman in the world. She was one of the first to wear makeup, use scrubs, and soak in baths. She…
Cleopatra, the Egyptian queen, was known as the most beautiful woman in the world. She was one of the first to wear makeup, use scrubs, and soak in baths. She was pampered with natural resources from the earth and animals, which you can recreate yourself!
- For glowing, soft skin, mix half a cup of honey, 3 cups of milk, and 5 tablespoons of olive oil and add it to a warm hot bath to soak in. It’s all about relaxation!
- Cleopatra didn’t have primer or toner during her time, so she used rose water instead! It acts as a natural toner and primer in one! It’ll keep your skin nourished, while also helping makeup go on smoothly and last longer.
- Vinegar circulates the blood that irritates skin. After removing makeup, try adding ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar to a sink full of warm water. Splash your face and let it air dry or healthier skin!
- Ever heard of a henna tattoo? Cleopatra used henna to dye her nails! While the color wasn’t permanent, it would protect the nail and leave a long-lasting color.
- Raw honey is skins best friend. It has antibacterial properties, slows aging, treats acne, and creates glowing skin. Try a raw honey mask!
Whoever said old people (like hundreds of years old) don’t know what they’re talking about it is totally wrong!!