When you have a roommate, you start to notice every little detail about them. You know their pet peeves, their cleaning habits, their unique characteristics… literally everything! Sometimes you leave…
When you have a roommate, you start to notice every little detail about them. You know their pet peeves, their cleaning habits, their unique characteristics… literally everything! Sometimes you leave the year as best friends, other times you leave wanting nothing to do with one another. If you’ve had a roommate, you’ll understand these 5 struggles!
- Walking in the room and she’s wearing your clothes. This can either be something to laugh at or one of the biggest triggers for an argument! It actually happens so much more than you think it would.
- Hitting the snooze button over… and over… and over again. If you’re this roommate, then come up with some different ways to force yourself out of bed. If it’s the other way around, this can drive you absolutely crazy!
- Having lots of friends over when you’re trying to study. Ugh, this is the worst! You may want them to stay because it’s so much more fun than doing homework, right? But when you get that test grade back, you may think differently!
- An hour after you clean and the room’s already a disaster again. I’m sure both of you can take a little bit of the blame on this one, but it’s usually pretty one sided! It may help to pair yourself up with someone who’s just as organized as you are.
- Trying to get ready at the same time. As girls, this can be super fun or super hard. It seems like you always need to shower at the same time, use the blow dryer at the same time, etc. Come up with a game plan to eliminate this problem!
What other struggles did you face with your roommate? Share with me below! 🙂
Xoxo – Chelsea