I have been working out a lot lately. Exercising can be so rewarding, but you also need to keep in mind a few tips on how to get more from…
I have been working out a lot lately. Exercising can be so rewarding, but you also need to keep in mind a few tips on how to get more from your workout. You don’t want all of your hard work to be in vain! Here are 5 tips for a better workout:
1. Make it a routine: Once you get a routine down, it is much easier for you to keep your workouts up! Look at your schedule and pick a few set days a week that you will work out and don’t schedule anything for those days and times that you know you will be working out.
2. Get enough sleep: When you get enough sleep, you have the energy and motivation to keep working out! Also, when you get enough sleep your muscles have time to recover from your workouts, and your body is also much healthier when you get enough sleep.
3. Eat well: As my PE teacher would say, abs are made in the kitchen! Getting in shape is 80% what you eat and only 20% exercise. Also, drink tons of water!
4. Get a work out buddy: When you have a workout buddy, they also work as your accountability partner and personal trainer. They will motivate you during your workout and you can both come up with ideas for the kinds of exercises you will do. Working out is so much more fun with friends!
5. Don’t lose faith: If you aren’t seeing results instantly, don’t give up! It takes a while for you to be able to see results, but you will FEEL the results instantly! You will have so much more energy and just feel happier! It is amazing what endorphins can do!
Keep the faith and keep those bodies movin’!