Dieting can be a tricky subject. Some people aren’t sure how to do it quite right which can result in actually gaining weight or hurting your body. There are certain…
Dieting can be a tricky subject. Some people aren’t sure how to do it quite right which can result in actually gaining weight or hurting your body. There are certain myths that revolve around the topic of dieting and I wanted to clear up a few of them! This way, you can get the most out of your dieting! 🙂
- You should skip meals to lose weight faster. DO NOT do this! Skipping meals and eating less is not the way to diet. There are certain diet plans that will sometimes have you eating more rather than less!
- It’s not good to eat after 8 or 9 PM. WRONG! Whether it’s 3 pm or 3 am, your body will still metabolizing the calories you eat regardless. Instead of not eating after 8, try to cut out that unhealthy midnight snack!
- You have to go on a diet to lose weight. This isn’t always true! Simply eating healthy can still do the job just as well. That being said, if you want to diet, find one that works for you!
- You don’t have to exercise as long as you’re on a diet. WRONG! As I mentioned before, these two go hand-in-hand. Of course, you can lose some weight if you’re solely dieting, but the best results happen when you’re both exercising and eating healthy!
- As long as the label says low-fat, then you’re good to go. WRONG! Just because it’s low-fat doesn’t mean there aren’t other things you should be worrying about. Labels can trick you so be careful!
Did you think these were true, as well? I know I did before I actually looked into them!
Good luck! – Chels