I have to admit, the majority of makeup removers burn my skin. They sting when I go to wipe my makeup off at night and are packed with harmful chemicals….
I have to admit, the majority of makeup removers burn my skin. They sting when I go to wipe my makeup off at night and are packed with harmful chemicals. Plus, they can get pretty pricey! Here are 3 diy makeup removers that are easy on your skin and on your wallet.
- Ingredients: Olive oil, baby shampoo and wash (tear free), water
- Combine ½ tbsp of baby shampoo and ¼ tsp olive oil in a mason jar, then add ½ cup of water. Shake it up before use, then use a cotton swab to apply it.
- Ingredients: 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp canola oil, 1 capsule vitamin E.
- Combine ingredients, break the capsule and add in the vitamin E (it has great healing properties), and shake it all together! Again, apply with a cotton swab.
- Ingredients: 2 tbsp witch hazel, 2 tbsp oil, 2 tbsp water
- Combine ingredients and shake well before using. Like the ones above, use a cotton swab to apply.