As spring and summer start to meld together, I am always scrambling for ideas of things to do with my free time. Summer is filled with so many possibilities, and…
As spring and summer start to meld together, I am always scrambling for ideas of things to do with my free time. Summer is filled with so many possibilities, and I want to make the most of every minute! The best way to ensure that you will have the best spring/summer ever is to make a bucket list and write every goal down. Here are a few activities that are totally going on my summer bucket list.
- Go to an outdoor concert: I love going to concerts, and I love the outdoors, so what could be better than an outdoor concert this summer?! You’re out in the open air enjoying great music with great friends, what could be better!
- Weekend road trip: Take a weekend road trip with your gal pals! Bring your mommas along for a fun, refreshing weekend away, even if it is just a few hours away!
- Take a nature adventure: My friends and I love to go on hikes and bike rides on our local nature trails! It is a great way to strengthen your friendships AND your body at the same time!
- Clean that closet: Spring cleaning is a must for your closet! This can help you figure out what pieces you still need for your summer wardrobe. Organize your clothes and accessories to help you know exactly what you have.
- Volunteer: Volunteering is a fantastic way to both enrich your life and the lives of those around you!
What would be on YOUR spring/summer bucket list? Comment below!