After I workout, I usually make myself a protein shake. But, after a while, protein shakes can get old. Little did I know, there are tons of ways you can…
After I workout, I usually make myself a protein shake. But, after a while, protein shakes can get old. Little did I know, there are tons of ways you can use protein powder to make super yummy recipes and make your favorite foods better for you! Here are some ways to use protein powder in some of your favorite treats.
- Muffins: Protein muffins? I had never heard of such a thing! These yummy treats are the perfect post-workout indulgence. Find the recipe HERE.
- Pancakes: My favorite breakfast… packed with protein! These pancakes will give you all the energy your body needs to start off the day right, and you can find the recipe HERE.
- Pudding: Who knew my guilty pleasure late-night snack would pair so well with protein? Check it out HERE.
- Cakes: Switch out half the flour in your cake recipe with protein powder and add an additional 1/2 cup water.
- Coffee: Make your own frappucino with protein powder. Delish! Read how HERE.
Eat up and power up!