Breakups can really shake your life up. They can make you depressed and can make you look at relationships in a totally new way. They can also make you feel…
Breakups can really shake your life up. They can make you depressed and can make you look at relationships in a totally new way. They can also make you feel like you need change in your life to help you move forward. Sometimes, a fresh start is just what you need after a breakup. It can make you feel powerful and like you have control! Here are a few things to change after a breakup to help you move forward.
- Outlook and attitude: After the chaos of a breakup, it is a good idea to evaluate how your outlook on life and love has changed. Breakups often make us want to make changes for the better and focus on improving ourselves. Make the best of your situation and use this time to get to know yourself.
- Hair: This one is a pretty common change people make after a breakup, and with good reason! A fresh new hair cut for a fresh new you. Did your ex ever tell you not to dye your hair blond even though you really wanted to? Dye those locks blonde, girl! No more holding back! You will feel strong, independent, and beautiful with a fresh new ‘do.
- Music: Did your bf like a certain type of music? Did you change your taste in music to fit with his? Time to find new music for the new you. Create a new soundtrack for your life!
- Style: If you dressed a certain way to impress your boyfriend or he didn’t like certain things you wore, no need to worry about that anymore! Now you can dress however you please. Did he hate red lipstick? Wear it proudly! Try new styles, you may find a new fav!
- Relationship outlook: Use this time to think about what you want in your next relationship. What did you like and dislike about your ex? What will you do differently the next time around?
Breakups are a great opportunity to learn more about yourself and focus on the “new you”.