As the school year approaches, most of us are dreading getting back into the routine of waking up early, homework, and much more. There are certain tips and hacks that…
As the school year approaches, most of us are dreading getting back into the routine of waking up early, homework, and much more. There are certain tips and hacks that will help you get back into the swing of things but will also help you throughout the entire school year. I know it can get hard! That being said, here are some hacks from yours truly!
For the first week:
- Plan exciting breakfasts for you to look forward to. I know if I have my favorite breakfast in my kitchen with some good coffee to chow down the next morning, I’ll be much happier to get out of bed! It doesn’t make waking up such a dread!
- Plan your outfits the night before. It will save you the time and stress of picking it out while you’re rushing to get ready! Hang it up so it stays unwrinkled throughout the night.
- If you’re not 100% confident on knowing your new class schedule, make it your phone’s lock screen. That way it’s accessible for a quick look.
For the whole year:
- Studying can get old really fast, especially toward the end of the semester. Try the tip of studying for 25 minutes then a 5-minute break. And every third break take an extra 15 minutes! This will give your brain a little rest so you don’t burn out!
- When writing an important essay, it’s easy to miss the little typos and grammar issues. Copy and paste your essay into Google translate and it can read it to you out loud! It’s much easier to hear your mistakes when listening to it.
I hope these help you out and I wish you a great start to your new school year!