With summer in full swing, we can all expect a new wave of trends coming in! Whether those be shoe trends, shirt trends, makeup trends, etc., you’ll have to get…
With summer in full swing, we can all expect a new wave of trends coming in! Whether those be shoe trends, shirt trends, makeup trends, etc., you’ll have to get up-to-date with what trends will be “in” this season. Here are a few makeup trends to look out for in summer 2017 so you can have the trendiest look in town!
- Sunset eyes. Soft reds, oranges, and yellows make for the perfect sunset eyeshadow look! There are tons of different tutorials and ways to achieve this look. You can go above and beyond or do a simple blended look!
- Clean/no makeup look. You can never go wrong with the natural look, especially this summer! Light blush, thin eyeliner, nude lips, etc. are all something to try out this season.
- Blue. Too much blue can sometimes be too over-the-top, but it’s “in” this summer. Light blue eyeshadow or even blue lips can make your makeup pop!
- Soft colors/pastels. I’ve always been a fan of pastels, and this summer they’re going to be super popular. This could include pastel cheeks, lips, eyes, anything!
- White accents. White accented eyes are the perfect way to make your eyes pop. Adding lighter shades around the inner corners of your eyes and your waterline will make your eyes appear bigger and brighter.
Which trendy makeup look are you going to try out this summer? Let me know in the comment section below! I’m hoping to try them all out myself! 🙂
XO – Chelsea