For Valentine’s Day this year, why not stray away from the typical “dinner and a movie” and come up with something more creative to do? If you think outside the…
For Valentine’s Day this year, why not stray away from the typical “dinner and a movie” and come up with something more creative to do? If you think outside the box, you and your date can have a memorable Valentine’s Day that’s just as fun and romantic. 🙂 If you’re not the most creative person in the world, here are some ideas for your day/night!
- If you really want to get creative, create a scavenger hunt for your boyfriend with little gifts and treats at each spot. You can make this as fun as you want!
- Instead of going out to eat, stay in and cook a dinner you both love! Not only is it cheaper than going to an expensive restaurant, but it’s super fun to cook up a meal with your boyfriend/girlfriend.
- Sometimes morning dates are even better than night dates! Meet for coffee or brunch at your fave spot.
- Picnics aren’t just for summer! Bundle up and find the perfect spot to lay down a blanket and make a date out of it. Bring lots of hot chocolate and blankets and maybe even your gifts to exchange if you decide to buy for each other, too.
- Become a tourist of your own city for a day! Whether you live near a big city or not, grab some money and a camera and go places you’ve never been before.
What are your plans this Valentine’s Day? Let me know below if you use one of these unique date ideas!
XOXO – Chelsea