Did you know that there is a right way to wash your face? Well, according to many beauty experts, there IS! There are a few key things to keep in…
Did you know that there is a right way to wash your face? Well, according to many beauty experts, there IS! There are a few key things to keep in mind when you are cleansing that façade of yours, and I am here to make sure you are completely filled in on what they are. Clean skin= clear skin!
Here are some steps to take to take when washing your face.
- Start off by washing your face with warm water and a cleanser. Dry your face with a clean towel.
- Apply facial toner and wait for it to dry. Toner is great for those who have oily skin.
- Next, apply any acne medications or topical treatments. If your dermatologist has prescribed you an acne prescription, apply it now!
- Apply a moisturizer. Moisturizer is so so so crucial! I like to use coconut oil as my moisturizer on occasion. It helps heal my acne scars and is a great anti-aging treatment! Also, moisturizer is important because dry skin actually makes your skin produce more oil, so those with oily skin beware!
- If you are preparing to put on makeup, apply a makeup primer!
Boom, you are done! You have now washed your face like a total pro. Like I said earlier, having a clean, moisturized face keeps acne away and does wonders for your skin!
Let me know if these tips help you keep a squeaky clean face!