This summer is my last “hoorah” before college and I plan to make it count. Summer means extra time spent with your BFF/Boyfriend, and in order to make the most of every minute, you need to make a list. You need to make a list so you don’t forget or miss a single fun thing this summer! Here is my top 10 things on my bff bucket list this summer.
- Get ice cream from an ice cream truck together.
- Go to your state fair.
- Do a huge puzzle.
- Have a picnic.
- Go to a wedding together.
- Go strawberry picking. And then to a farmers market!
- Go rollerblading or bike riding.
- Run through sprinklers, or buy a kiddie pool and soak in it.
- Have a water balloon fight.
- Go kayaking or canoeing.
What are some things on YOUR summer BFF bucket list?