Summer is almost here, and I plan on spending every minute I can with my friends. We are all going off to college in the fall and are going our separate ways. I started creating a “bucket list” of sorts for my friends and I for the summer that is made up of a bunch of fun, creative, sometimes crazy things I think we should do to make the most of the time we have. Here is a list of 10 things on my summer bff bucket list!
- Take a road trip, even if it is just a day trip
- Volunteer together
- Marathon a TV series
- Cook a fancy dinner together
- Have a spa day
- See your favorite band or musician in concert
- Try an extreme sport like ziplining or bungee jumping
- Take exercise classes together
- Go on a hike
- Be a tourist in your own city
Now go grab your bff, and get started on your bucket list! You will have so much fun at the end of the summer looking back on all of the fun memories you made.