Stress is no good. It isn’t good for your body, it isn’t good for your emotions, and it sure isn’t pleasant for the people around you either! When you are stressed, your quality of life is not high and you just aren’t a happy camper! Here is how to stress less so that you can be a happier, healthier you!
- Dance it out. Feeling stressed? Blare your music and just dance.
- Talk about it. Grab a girl friend, take her to Starbucks, grab a latte, and just talk to her. Spill your guts to her. It will make you feel so much better!
- Take a walk. Exercising gets your endorphins pumping, which make you happier! Being happy helps lower stress. Also, I have found that exercising gives me great time to think.
- Go to bed earlier! If you are sleepy, you are unhappy, which can just lead to more stress!
- Hug it out. Seriously. Grab your mom, and give her a good ole bear hug.
- Do something good for others. When I am serving others, it makes me so happy! I love knowing I am helping someone else and making a difference in their life.
Do any of these things help you stress less? I have so much going on in my life right now, so it really helps to be able to handle my stress in a positive way. How do YOU stress less?