If you are in college then you know that a coffee pot does way more than just make coffee. That thing has a whole bunch of unexpected uses. When there is no oven around, the coffee maker is the next best alternative. If you are ever in a pinch and all you have is a coffee maker, then here are a few unexpected things you can make with it!
- Hot dogs: You can boil hot dogs in your coffee maker! Just add six to 8 cups of water to the coffee pot and cook two hot dogs for a half an hour.
- Keurig creations: If you have a Keurig coffee maker then you are in luck! A few easy meals you can whip up are Ramen noodles and oatmeal.
- Hard boiled egg: I love hard boiled eggs in my salads and just as an afternoon snack, so it is great to know I can whip up a few in my good ‘ole coffee maker! 😉
- Grilled cheese: Use the burner just like a stove! You can make things like grilled cheese, scrambled eggs, all sorts of yummy stuff!
- Chocolate fondue: Chocolate fondue? In a coffee maker?! Who knew!
So, like I said, if you are ever in a pinch and all you have is a coffee maker, it is possible to whip up your own little meal! College here I come!